Vedanta, Vodafone Idea, IEX, and Other Stocks to Watch on March 4

  • March 4, 2022, noon -- Vedanta (NS:VDAN): The French financial services provider Societe Generale (PA:SOGN) has offloaded 2.24 crore equity shares of the mining major, amounting to a 0.6% stake in the company through an open market transaction, generating about Rs 880 crore.

Vodafone Idea (NS:VODA): The cash-strapped telco’s board approved raising Rs 14,500 crore from its promoters, the British Vodafone Group (LON:VOD) and Aditya Birla Group, along with external investors.

Eveready Industries: The battery maker’s Chairman, Aditya Khaitan, and the Managing Director, Amritanshu Khaitan, resigned from their positions as the Burman Group made an open offer to take over the company. Suvamoy Saha will be the new MD of the company.

India Energy Exchange: The energy exchange informed of achieving a volume growth of 29% across all segments in Feb, on Thursday.

L&T (NS:LART) Tech Services: The engineering services company has won a multi-year contract from the top aircraft manufacturer Airbus.

SJVN (NS:SJVN): The state-owned hydroelectric power generation company will receive financial assistance from public sector lenders SBI (NS:SBI) and PNB (NS:PNBK) of Rs 1,537 crore and Rs 319 crore, respectively, for two of its projects. 

Mahindra and Mahindra (NS:MAHM) Financial Services (NS:MMFS): The NBFC’s loan disbursements surged 44% to Rs 2,733 crore in Feb, on a YoY basis, while collection efficiency stood at 98%, led by a continued business momentum.

LT Foods: Subsidiary LT Foods Americans have picked a 51% stake in the US-based Golden Star Trading while having a call option to buy the remaining 49% stake in the company over the next 3 years.

Author : Rajdhani Delhi Representative

Rajdhani delhi representative

Related News